Polisher sentence example
- It imitates the motions made in polishing a speculum by hand by giving both a rectilinear and a lateral motion to the polisher, while the speculum revolves slowly; by shifting two eccentric pins the course of the polisher can be varied at will from a straight line to an ellipse of very small eccentricity, and a true parabolic figure can thus be obtained.
- The speculum lies face upwards in a shallow bath of water (to preserve a uniform temperature), and the polisher fits loosely in a ring, so that the rotation of the speculum makes it revolve also, but more slowly.
- Both the grinding and polishing tools are grooved, to obtain a uniform distribution of the emery used in the grinding process and of the rouge employed in polishing, as also to provide for the lateral expansion of the pitch with which the polisher is coated.
- A polisher is then used to delay the recurrence of this plaque buildup.
- A basket filled with fluffy towels and other spa implements like loofahs, a foot polisher, creams and lotion, and face masks not only looks great but ensures you always have your personal stress rescue kit stocked.Advertisement
- Naturals are left behind by the diamond polisher and will not affect the value of a diamond if the natural is left very close to the girdle or on the girdle itself.
- Only 10 members of the Asscher family and 15 of the 500 polisher workers survived World War II.