Policy-makers sentence example
- There was ambivalence in the minds of Scottish policy makers toward community empowerment.
- Their aim is to influence policy makers.
- Are policy makers flexible enough to accept a better solution?
- The trepidation expressed by many western policy-makers is understandable.
- The Conference will bring top academics, business entrepreneurs and policy makers from around the world to Southampton.Advertisement
- Table 2. Summary of the impacts appraised by policy makers.
- It also hosts a forum for invited guests to discuss drug policy dilemmas facing policy makers around the world.
- To persuade doctors to prescribe heroin, policy-makers need to show good evidence for its clinical efficacy.
- This book is an attempt to break the stifling consensus about arts policy today, and challenge the increasing instrumentalism of policy-makers.
- The Fiesole series brings together senior executives and policy makers from the publishing, library and academic fields.Advertisement
- This would make the different time frames of scientists and policy makers more compatible.
- Such a sociological perspective on issues of public concern is vital to our policy makers in tackling a whole range of social problems.
- In many ways, the trepidation expressed by many Western policy-makers is understandable.