Policewoman sentence example
- The policewoman showed empathy with others.
- It was fronted by a pretty blond policewoman using the alias " Lizzie James " .
- Seeing a young policewoman away from him, the boy goes on the car and arrives so close to her passing on a puddle.
- He shoots the policewoman who is escorting Tracey but he and his accomplice drive into a police ambush and are recaptured (154 ).
- In attendance was his widow Sue, a former policewoman, their ten year old son David and Bill's parents.Advertisement
- The case was, it seems, built on the work of an undercover policewoman attempting to fit Stagg to a predetermined psychological profile.
- Actor Anna Carteret, who one played policewoman Juliet Bravo on TV, was allowed to leave around now - her statement is here.
- His regime murdered a policewoman in Central London and blew up an airliner, for Christ's sake.
- Ms Dynamite has been fined and order to do community service after admitting to assaulting a policewoman outside a London nightclub on January 6th.
- With the help of the local policewoman (Laura Linney ), he stays on to investigate the phenomenon.Advertisement
- When he teams up with skeptical policewoman Angela Dodson (Weisz) to solve the.. .