Police-forces sentence example
- Pretoria and Johannesburg have their own police forces.
- Owing, however, to timely and judicious disposition of the military and police forces the city was saved from much bloodshed.
- Cities have been allowed (1892), upon authorization by the General Assembly, to organize pension systems for disabled firemen, but not allowed (1904) to organize the same for police forces.
- Every one of the 43 Police forces in the UK has its own Special constabulary.
- We believe police forces would rather see a stick on legible plate than a small plate which cannot be read.Advertisement
- As well as knives, the weapons surrendered to the 43 police forces across England and Wales include machetes, meat cleavers and axes.
- Advertisement Police forces are to be asked to step up high-visibility patrols in high knife-crime areas.
- May we have a statement from a Home Office Minister about the guidance given to police forces on witness statements?
- Do you accept transferees from other UK police forces?
- Much of its personnel consisted of transferees from former political police forces of the States.Advertisement
- Not all local or state police forces require a degree in criminal justice, but individuals with a degree will often receive higher pay and faster promotions than their peers.
- The music spread out of the Sinoloa region during the Mexican Revolution, when local police forces formed bands to perform banda style music in their own towns.
- While local police forces were still wearing the same local uniforms as always, the milice had special uniforms denoting their connection with the Vichy government.