Pokey sentence example
- This worked much better and ' Thirteen ' is pretty pokey.
- Dancing the Hokey Pokey with Billy and Mandy was so much fun.
- I started my return to knitting with a giant knitted afghan in Red Heart's Hokey Pokey yarn (variegated orange yarn, mind you). the design was simple but it took forever to finish.
- pokey room where Victor keeps banging his head on the ceiling whenever he stands.
- pokey shop, the current of debate swirled angrily around Afghanistan's amiable leader, Hamid Karzai.Advertisement
- pokey stick.
- pokey little apartment which the friend shares with a few mates, including an illegal Indian alien.
- The entrance lobby is unusual and, frankly, rather pokey, but it's probably very effective at keeping the drafts out.
- Many were sent North to Scotland where they were then given a barrow and became ' hokey pokey ' men.