Poisonings sentence example
- Even if we do not accept all the stories of his murders and poisonings and immoralities as true, there is no doubt that his greed for money and his essentially vicious nature led him to commit a great number of crimes.
- Italian society exhibited an almost unexampled spectacle of literary, artistic and courtly refinement crossed by brutalities of lust, treasons, poisonings, assassinations, violence.
- In some disorders and poisonings, the results from treatment with are dramatically effective, so much so that the medical community hasn't disputed its usage for these tested purposes.
- Curiosity, inability to read warning labels, a desire to imitate adults, and inadequate supervision lead to most childhood poisonings.
- A substantial number of poisonings also occur as suicide attempts or drug overdoses.Advertisement
- About 50 children die each year from poisonings.
- For acid, alkali, or petroleum product poisonings, the person should not vomit.
- Most cases of malicious poisoning concern family members or acquaintances of the victim, but the number of intentional random poisonings of the general public has increased in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
- Most accidental poisonings are preventable.
- Approximately 114,000 children in this age group were treated in the emergency room for accidental poisonings in 2001.Advertisement