Poison-sumac sentence example
- The small, woody shrubs that are poison sumac are most common in the Eastern United States.
- Also known as Rhus vernix or Toxicondendron vernix, poison sumac differs in appearance from the three-leaf clusters of poison ivy and oak.
- Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac are common culprits in cases of allergic contact dermatitis.
- A reaction to resin produced by poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac is the most common source of symptoms.
- There's nothing worse than doing yard work in the scalding sun only to find you've stumbled upon -- and rubbed your skin against -- poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.Advertisement