Point of sale sentence example
point of sale
- Themed in-store support will use point of sale highlighting classic movies such as Saturday Night Fever.
- Whether you own a store or do business while traveling, you have a choice of terminals- either wireless, portable or point-of-sale terminals by your register.
- Alliance Bankcard LLC provides point-of-sale machines as well as ATMs for customer use.
- While the CashPoints Debit Card can only be used with merchants participating in the Interlink point of sale and ATM system, the NCSECU Visa Check Card can be used with any merchant accepting Visa cards.
- This includes virtual terminal, merchant accounts, echeck services, point of sale swipers, recurring billing options and other features.Advertisement
- A large variety of payment types can be accepted, and the program works with a wide range of point-of-sale set-ups from Paypal to good old-fashioned paper checks.
- A point of sale (POS) is literally the location at which a sales transaction can take place.
- A point of sale really only needs two things, a cashbox or tender for making change, and some method of receipting.
- But we've gone beyond the bazaar days, and today a point of sale will have a variety of tools to help the merchant take your money.
- The sales clerk, or sales associate, mans the point of sale system.Advertisement
- There has also been an increase in commissions earned from selling creditor insurance at point of sale on personal loans.