Point-and-shoot camera sentence example
- A point and shoot camera will generally meet most people's needs.
- This will mean choosing between a point and shoot camera or a digital single lens reflex camera.
- A point and shoot camera does just what the name implies - the photographer selects an automatic o semiautomatic mode from the available presets, points the camera at the subject and presses the shutter button to create an image.
- If you plan to use it for family events, holidays, and candid shots, then an easy-to-use point and shoot camera might be a wise choice.
- Whether you want a ton of bells and whistles, or you are simply looking for the best way to capture the highlights of your summer vacation, there is a point and shoot camera for you.Advertisement