Poinsettia sentence example
- The Poinsettia puicherrima is a bushy tree with leaves of brilliant red.
- Imagine the peaceful scent of "Poinsettia Pine" wafting through your house on a crisp fall afternoon.
- Decorate your doorway with herbs or fruit or use a beautiful holly or poinsettia wreath.
- Choose a healthy poinsettia for the holidays.
- If outdoor temperatures are below 50 degrees Fahrenheit when you take the poinsettia home, be sure to have it sleeved or covered.Advertisement
- These have given quite a new aspect to the vegetation, while bright colour is imparted by species of Bougainvillea and Poinsettia.
- Remember plants like poinsettia and mistletoe are dangerous, as they are poisonous.
- Using an aisle runner with silver or gold flecks; or even one with covered in a poinsettia design.
- You could probably get away with mixing "Cinnamon Bear" and "Poinsettia Pine" for a more lively holiday fragrance, but it's probably a bit of a stretch to imagine "Bubblegum" blending well with "Pima Cotton" as the two themes conflict.
- You can gather materials you need from outside, like pine cones, holly, twigs, and more, or you can build a wreath with other materials, like silver and gold bells, poinsettia flowers or even candy.Advertisement
- Look for berries, pinecones, holly leaves, poinsettia plants, magnolia leaves, and any other plant or flower that would be appropriate.
- Beading in snowflake or geometric starburst patterns is especially suitable, or custom beading in a poinsettia shape can be arranged for a personalized Christmas gown.
- Whether you are folding a paper poinsettia or you want to make simple tissue paper origami flowers, having direction is imperative for folding the figure correctly.
- A bright bouquet of flowers, a poinsettia plant, or a nice card with a homemade loaf of bread can also make any senior feel special.
- The Poinsettia pulcherrima of gardens (Euphorbia pulcherrima of botanists), a native of Mexico and Central America, with its brilliant scarlet bracts, stands unrivalled amongst decorative plants.Advertisement
- The double poinsettia, again, owes its so-called double condition merely to the increased number of its scarlet involucral leaves, which are not parts of the flower at all.