Poi sentence example
- One of the table delicacies of former days was a particular breed of dog which was fed exclusively on poi before it was killed, cooked and served.
- The POI convention provides a simple means of assigning ` relatively persistent ' global identifiers within the Internet's ` http ' namespace.
- Helen showed off her lovely new home made poi which were very cool.
- This set of glowstick poi are of high quality & are made by leading manufacturers Henrys.
- Navigator 5 also allows the user to create there own poi be it your favorite restaurant or even a contacts office.Advertisement
- You will also be able to add your own and other suitable poi (points of interest) files.
- The POI will not sabotage the war machine of ' French imperialism.
- Poi is made by peeling and cooking the taro root and then mashing it into a paste.
- The unification of the different Trotskyist groups (POI, CCI, October Group) took place at the beginning of 1944.
- The localization of function in the cerebral and in the cerebellar cortex has doubtless been the main cause of this progress, and has proceeded poi passu with an extended insight into the structure and connexions of the parts concerned.Advertisement
- From the root of the kalo is made the national dish called poi; after having been baked and well beaten on a board with a stone pestle it is made into a paste with water and then allowed to ferment for a few days, when it is ready to be eaten.
- As well as allowing accurate directions, many navigation systems also include points of interest (POI) which include fuel stations, cash points and parking.
- Serve popular island foods like poi, roasted pig and fresh Maui fruits.