Pockmarked sentence example
- Deep holes in the ground, rimmed with black, pockmarked the shallow valley.
- Avoid stepping out onto ice that has a pockmarked appearance.
- We set off at 7 in an ancient VW combi, soon slowing to a crawl on dirt roads pockmarked with potholes.
- Another company, a lucky one for not all the companies had vodka, crowded round a pockmarked, broad-shouldered sergeant major who, tilting a keg, filled one after another the canteen lids held out to him.
- There was one pilgrim, a quiet pockmarked little woman of fifty called Theodosia, who for over thirty years had gone about barefoot and worn heavy chains.Advertisement
- Now, six months later, in spite of the windshield pockmarked from the gravel roads of Ouray County, it felt like an old friend.