Pocketing sentence example
- Adam Jasinski was the winner of Big Brother in 2008, pocketing the $500,000 prize.
- For that reason, it is interesting to note that a large percentage of identity theft cases still occur due to old fashioned pick pocketing.
- While pick pocketing cases rarely make headline news, it's likely you'll recognize these three cases that were splashed across headlines.
- Pick pocketing is a concern for anybody, but it is wise to be extra cautious when wearing handbag styles which prevent you from seeing the bag portion at all times.
- Jake bought two packages of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, eating one and pocketing the other.Advertisement
- Pocketing is an unusual form of piercing where the ends of the piercing are beneath the skin and the middle of the piercing is exposed.
- Placement is very important with pocketing, as these piercings have a high rate of migration, rejection and even infection.
- Pocketing the vial, he willed himself to the shadow world, the place between worlds.
- President Cleveland made large use of the veto power upon bills passed by Congress, vetoing or " pocketing " during his first term 413 bills, more than two-thirds of which were private pension bills.
- Whether you're carrying a mini-backpack or a slingback purse, these styles have one clear disadvantage in that most of them render you vulnerable to pick pocketing attacks.Advertisement
- Pocketing is a considerably risky procedure and is very rarely permanent due to the issues present in these extreme piercings.