Pocketed sentence example
- He pocketed it, turned and left the building.
- He explained, corrected or commented till the clock struck nine; then, with the little finger of the right hand brushing from his coat and waistcoat the shower of superfluous snuff which had fallen on them, he pocketed his snuff-box, and resuming his hat, he as silently as when he came in made his exit by the door which I rushed to open for him."
- It is necessary to use geographical terms in the case of California and the North Pacific, the Caucasus or cloaca gentium of the western hemisphere, where were pocketed forty out of one hundred or more families of native tribes.
- Dean figured it was the best chance he was going to get, with one of the bastard's hands on his pocketed wallet and the other on his gun.
- While you might hit the jackpot and discover the perfect bib at your local department store or baby supply shop, several websites offer coverall bibs and pocketed bibs.Advertisement
- Pocketed flannel pajamas are great for children to store all their favorite goodies inside.
- A great style for active women, deep pocketed plus size cargo shorts make it easy to carry your essentials with you while leaving your handbag at home.
- You can always pair this tote up with some nice designer jeans, but be sure to wear simple boot cut or "skinny jeans", being that large pocketed styles like True Religion will only add to the activity of your ensemble.
- The caretaker quietly pocketed the recorder, looking around to assure himself he was truly alone.
- As soon as the mother entered the house, he pocketed the phone, scaled the fence at a low corner, crossed to the surprised boy in a few steps, and placed a rag over his face.Advertisement
- Dusty pocketed the phone.
- She pocketed her list and trailed him to the area just beyond the patio, where the scent of hot dogs and s'mores greeted her long before she reached the small group circled around a bonfire.
- Landon pocketed the souls before calling a portal.
- He pocketed the twenty dollars.
- He dropped the bill on the counter, pocketed his card, and grabbed the garment bags.Advertisement
- Alex wrote a check, pocketed the bill of sale and title, and then they all walked out of the office.
- She pocketed the cell, grateful for his consideration.