Pocket-sized sentence example
- The Kestrel 1000 & 2000 are tough, pocket-sized rotating vane anemometers.
- Pocket-sized Picanto is Kia's midget gem CLS is a car with class I'm going topless!
- This is a neat little momento being pocket sized with a weather resistant cover.
- This pocket-sized book contains box frames for drawing storyboards.
- Designed for people who are interested in taking their photography a bit beyond the point-and-shoot level, yet still want a pocket-sized camera, the S90 is loaded with useful features.Advertisement
- Polaroid releases the affordable $20 pocket-sized Swinger land camera.
- Is this pocket-sized version still Viewtiful?
- Lastly, they are simple to sell as they're pocket sized and applicable to a large demographic of people.
- Body art has become an accessory, like pocket-sized dogs and expensive purses, and the number of celebrities with tattoos is on the rise.
- A simple black case hides pocket-sized technology like AM/FM stereo and shortwave radio, digital function display, analog tuner and lighted digital alarm capabilities.Advertisement