Pocket-money sentence example
- She had used her pocket money to buy that rope.
- He was sent to various schools, but was generally regarded as a dunce, and when he was sixteen years of age he entered his father's foundry, working for seven years with no wages beyond a little pocket money.
- And when I was always broke due to shoving all of my pocket-money into my favorite arcade coin-ops!
- A born achiever, he started his sales career at age 10 selling rubber sponges door-to-door after school to earn pocket money.
- First there was Pokemon, then Yu-Gi-Oh and then a thousand other wannabes vying for the pocket money of the world's children.Advertisement
- She is talking about adopting a tiger with her pocket money.
- First there was Pokemon, then Yu-Gi-Oh and then a thousand other wannabes vying for the pocket money of the world 's children.
- Jeff - Jeff started doing odd jobs for pocket money at the age of ten, washing trucks and doing light work around the shop.