Pocket-handkerchief sentence example
- He assumed Cynthia Byrne was a few minutes late, but when he descended the stairs, there she sat, opposite Fred O'Connor, who was decked out in an elegant blue pinstripe suit complete with pocket handkerchief and bow tie.
- He had a pocket handkerchief stuffed in his mouth.
- The door opened, a gentleman-in-waiting, bending respectfully, handed the Emperor his hat and gloves; another brought him a pocket handkerchief.
- Natasha, throwing a clean pocket handkerchief over her hair and holding an end of it in each hand, went out into the street.
- He looked attentively at the carts in the yard and while going up to the porch took out a clean pocket handkerchief and tied a knot in it.Advertisement