Pneumonitis sentence example
- Solid food causes immediate airway obstruction resulting in hypoxia, whilst liquid gastric contents cause an acid pneumonitis (inflammation of lung tissue ).
- Respiratory System Acute or chronic interstitial pneumonitis, often associated with blood eosinophilia may occur and deaths have been reported.
- Acute or chronic pneumonitis, often associated with blood eosinophilia, may occur and deaths have been reported.
- The hypersensitivity diseases most clearly associated with indoor air are asthma, rhinitis, and hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
- Patients who have received bleomycin are also at greater risk of radiation pneumonitis.Advertisement
- The invading organism causing pneumonia provokes an immune response in the lungs that causes inflammation of the lung tissue (pneumonitis), a condition that actually makes the lung environment more ideal for infection.