Pluralistic sentence example
- We live in a pluralistic age, and it demands a new pragmatism.
- Hence his personal or pluralistic idealism is the view that the world is a plurality of many coexisting and interacting centres of experience, while will is the most fundamental form of experience.'
- The doctrine here developed is the first cardinal point of Herbart's system, and has obtained for it the name of "pluralistic realism."
- Along with a social image of thinking, a quilting bee suggests a pluralistic, multicultural view concerning the thinkers themselves.
- Are we tempted to soft pedal the uniqueness of Christ in our politically correct and supposedly pluralistic society?Advertisement
- All these logical and philosophic developments were popularly expounded by James in his Pragmatism (1907), followed by A Pluralistic Universe (1908) and The Meaning of Truth (1909).