Plunked sentence example
- She plunked in a chair and began to sob.
- He plunked himself down in the living room with a hit-me-with-your-best-shot look and lifted Mrs. Lincoln to his lap for moral support.
- He plunked down on a chair, reached up and took her hand.
- As she scooted off to do homework, he plunked down at the table, looking perplexed.
- Betsy plunked down on the sofa next to me.Advertisement
- Fred plunked down in a side chair and began sorting through his notes like a professor beginning a lecture.
- There's no doubt you'll be following me, if you're not plunked down on the ice on your own cute little boom-boom.
- However, this does not mean seniors are content to stay contained, plunked on their porches watching life pass.
- He held out his hand to Talon, who plunked a gun into it.