Plunk sentence example
- It was plunk, plunk, plunk as little pieces began falling in place.
- The free trial is here for you to check out, and if it tickles your fancy, you may want to plunk down twenty smackeroos for the deluxe version.
- Before you plunk down the money, talk with your family about the options, especially if your children are old enough to have a say.
- If the time runs out, they give you the option of continuing without having to plunk in more quarters.
- So go ahead, you child of the 1980s, plunk that quarter into that slot and eat that woman that lives on the 18th floor.Advertisement
- Sure you can get some older consoles on eBay and other classified sites, there just something about saying you were there to plunk down 10 cents on Spacewar!
- Before you plunk down hard-earned cash, check out the units and research beforehand.
- If you're in the market for a video game console and you don't want to plunk down upwards of $200, then this guide is for you.
- Before you go out and plunk down $1000 or $2000 on a new HDTV, check to make sure that you can get an HD signal from your existing equipment.
- Whether you end up liking an unregistered domain better or not, it never hurts to do a little due diligence, especially if you are indeed about to plunk down a sizeable chunk of coin for someone's domain.Advertisement