Plumps sentence example
- Lip Gloss plumps and shines up the lips.
- Retinol plumps skin, thickens the epidermis, improves texture and blood circulation and repairs the signs of sun damage.
- Too Faced Lip Injection is a clear brush on cosmetic that plumps and enhances lips with a patented medically-proven blood vessel dilating formula.
- It plumps and hydrates lips with ingredients including natural oils and vitamin E for that perfect seductive look.
- In addition to softening and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, this skin care moisturizer cream adds fullness and suppleness and plumps depressions, leading to a more youthful complexion.Advertisement
- One of the most common and effective AHAs is glycolic acid, which contributes to collagen production and essentially plumps the cells from within, resulting in a more luminous, radiant complexion.
- Applied topically, it encourages the production of collagen and plumps the skin, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ultimate Volume Lip Conditioner SPF 20 is a unique anti-aging lip balm that plumps and hydrates the lips.