Plummeted sentence example
- He didn't even look at her, and her hope plummeted again.
- Our numbers have plummeted the past year, and I don't understand the placement of our army.
- Flat-bed scanners have plummeted in price over the last few years.
- At the same time, the percent of income we individually have to spend on feeding ourselves plummeted as well.
- Catching everyone by surprise, the temperature suddenly plummeted to zero.Advertisement
- After Google latest update nicknamed " Florida ", many webmasters discovered that their traffic plummeted.
- The second study, focusing on the European market for motion controls, reports that sales plummeted by 7.4% during 2002.
- Stocks, which once sold for more than $30 a share, plummeted to less than $1.
- Although the threat of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is always worrisome for parents, the statistics have plummeted significantly since the early eighties.
- Leo got Greenlee out before it plummeted and then got himself out before it was totally destroyed.Advertisement
- She returned to her chair, eyes straying to the screen displaying the timeline of the nuke attacks that had plummeted the eastern part of the country into chaos.
- In areas where Jenner's techniques were available, infections fell, and when inoculation became mandatory, they plummeted.
- But his cry came an instant too late as Shipton plummeted past him, his ice ax swinging in a rip across Dean's calf as he plummeted backward into space, and down to the rocks and churning river below.
- But the price of the tractor would have plummeted, for a constellation of reasons.