Plowshares sentence example
- They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
- In East Germany, the ' Swords into Plowshares ' peace campaign started under the wing of the evangelical churches.
- Making swords actually paid better or at least as well as making plowshares.
- They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into sickles.
- Metallurgy gives us steel with which we can fashion either swords or plowshares.Advertisement
- American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well.
- Our challenge is to learn how to choose the plowshares, not to abandon metallurgy.