Plows sentence example
- If you look back across the span of time, you see wood plows being used in 4000 BC, then irrigation five hundred years later.
- The chief thing in his eyes was not the nitrogen in the soil, nor the oxygen in the air, nor manures, nor special plows, but that most important agent by which nitrogen, oxygen, manure, and plow were made effective-- the peasant laborer.
- Weaving his personal journey with his revelations about Chinese education, Gardner plows new ground for thinking about and fostering creativity.
- ox plows " (in other words, the direction of lay alternates from line to line ).
- ploughwill see mules pulling plows on the terraces preparing the land for planting.Advertisement
- ploughemesne are 1½ plows and 9 bordars with 1½ plows.
- ploughresent no less than 5 million wooden plows are in use in our country.
- ploughing two horse-drawn plows at work beside one drawn by a tractor.
- ploughwinter service vehicles can all be quickly fitted with snow plows.
- plougheans " as the ox plows " (in other words, the direction of lay alternates from line to line ).Advertisement
- plough1845 report comments that " carts are not uncommon and several good iron plows are in use " .
- snow plows.
- And not just chairs, but bread and muskets and plows.
- They also use horse drawn plows to cultivate their fields for farming.
- Keep to main roads and only drive after snow plows and sanders have done their job.Advertisement
- chasealdo and Rooney spend most of the game chasing long balls into the channels while Ruud plows a lone furrow up front.
- The return trip from Grand Junction had taken Dean twice the usual two hours, a slalom of ditched autos, snow plows, ice and stopped traffic.