Plowing-through sentence example
- It sounded like a herd of horses plowing through the jungle. "Demons," Toby said.
- And the IFR scientists responsible for the Collection are currently plowing through the huge task of DNA fingerprinting all the strains already stored.
- There is little that is new, much that is simply repeated and re-hashed, and only sheer inertia has kept me plowing through.
- Or else they are so voluminous (multiple volumes) that only the most serious scholar or eager enthusiast can imagine plowing through them.
- To cover more time without plowing through all the details of your day-to-day life, you may add glimpses of your childhood that show how your amazing character came to be.Advertisement