Plot line sentence example
- The story is considered to be the plot line of that type of "love story" that most girls look for when they have their high school boyfriend.
- The term "spoilers" refers to the fact that finding out what is about to happen can ruin the surprise of waiting for the plot line to be revealed in the natural scheme of things on the program.
- Almost every plot line on a soap opera contains some sort of truly odd romance, an untimely death, an unsolved crime, or a bitter family dispute that is far from reaching resolution.
- Instead of coming out of nowhere or not being relevant to the story, a Disney movie song helps to further the plot line along more with either scene or character development.
- One thing that Swift fans tend to love about her music videos is that there is generally a story or plot line to the music video rather than just being a bunch of scenes featuring her singing.Advertisement
- Revealing too much of the process would be like revealing a plot line.
- His fight against that charge was a major plot line on Little People, Big World.
- A significant plot line dealt with the return of Darla, the vampire who turned Angel into a vampire.
- The Doctor's search for a suitable name was a continual running plot line throughout the show.
- The first, and perhaps least convincing, example of a plot line involving prisoners related to officers.Advertisement
- The move is topical, coinciding with a current plot line in the popular television soap opera Coronation Street.
- Judging Amy - Alexander played Fran Winston in 2001, a character who was central to the plot line for seven episodes.
- The basic plot line of these toys is that the robots - originally from another planet - transform into familiar forms in order to blend into the environment on Earth.