Plops sentence example
- Rain plops are now falling, quickly followed by a deluge, all fresh clothes and dry shoes are soaked.
- Often he will play during his 'show', but sometimes he plops himself down with his blanket and binky and watches.
- February 2006 - Attempting to escape the paparazzi, Britney grabs five-month old baby Sean Preston, plops him in her lap and drives away.
- The shady dealer plops his exclusive tent outside of Town Hall during the week, sometimes by random, sometimes via appointment with Lyle.
- They have the tampered files, but do give you a chance to tell your version of the events, which plops you down in the mission.Advertisement
- More examples based on the list of funny things your significant other has done: aims, plops, sates, fists.