Plop sentence example
- We hear the plop of a frog jumping into the canal.
- His mood swings become intuitive; every plop in the water is a meal.
- Our best pictures of the human mind suggest that we do n't plop our mental activities into single, ordered boxes.
- After finding a fighter you're happy with, it's time to plop him down in Soul Calibur 3's other game modes.
- It lands with a soft plop in the pint of Worthington Mild in front of the largest of them.Advertisement
- Plop plop plop fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is, Plop plop fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is.
- But if you just plop a big roller there, its going to be useless if the gap really is 2mm.
- Finish with a Quark layer then plop the last few cherries randomly on top and sprinkle lightly with crumbs for an attractive finish.
- It doesn't even have to make sense, just plop some characters on the page and head to Town Hall to mail it.
- Essentially, the way you do these things is you literally pick up an inhabitant and plop him or her in the area associated with task.Advertisement
- This way, whether you want to relax and lie out, or if friends plop by for a quick can of soda, you'll have enough room for you all!