Plonk sentence example
- Both of them were vile examples of house plonk at its worst.
- Behemoths like Gallo and Mondavi are struggling to shed their reputations of plonk vendors as legions of smaller growers are concentrating on making a quality product.
- It's easy to put a bottle of plonk in a brown paper bag and tie a string around the neck but that has issues.
- Previously considered plonk, winemakers have come to recognize consumer demand for quality box wines.
- Knowing my luck, the slabs will turn up, eat the lot, and then bugger off as I plonk my box down!Advertisement
- In addition, 371 million bottles of Italian plonk will go the same way.
- Some of the local Greek plonk (sorry Demitri) is very nice.
- I nearly got pipped today: a fuse from an antiaircraft shell came down plonk at my feet from about 2 miles up.
- It seems decadent to spend hundreds of pounds on a crate of plonk you don't even intend to drink.
- They were seen staggering from table to table in the Corn exchange, finishing off any half empty bottles of plonk.Advertisement