Plod sentence example
- Her slow steady plod is provided by the diurnal movement of the night sky.
- Supporters are asked to be aware of the tough drinking policies in force from the local plod.
- It cut short that dull plod with a slogan ' Propaganda by deed ' .
- The goal so shadowy seems and dim, Yet plod on through the dark, brave heart, With all thy might and main.
- Meanwhile the intrepid group of painters in oil plod along unflinchingly, having formed themselves into an association (the hakuba-kai) which gives periodical exhibitions, and there are, in Tokyo and KiOto, wellorganized and flourishing art schools which receive a substantial measure of state aid, as well as a private academy founded by Okakura with a band of seceders from the hybrid fashions of the GahO system.Advertisement
- Pretty much, you'll plod along engaging in lightsaber battles and duels, shooting turrets and blasters while trying to get to the end of the game.
- This form of EDS is caused by a change in the PLOD gene on chromosome 1, which encodes the enzyme lysyl hydroxylase.