Pleurisy sentence example
- That evening he developed pleurisy and he died the day after his fiftieth birthday, 26 January, 1869.
- I spent two months in a coma following an appendix operation and at the age of thirteen I contracted chronic pleurisy.
- Early in 814 he was attacked by a fever which he sought to subdue by fasting; but pleurisy supervened, and after partaking of the communion, he died on the 28th of January 814, and on the same day his body was buried in the church of St Mary at Aix.
- Chest pain (pleuritis): Pleuritis, also called pleurisy, occurs in up to half of the affected individuals in certain ethnic groups.
- A few of the medicinal plants are ginseng, pleurisy root, snake root, blood root, blue flag and marshmallow.Advertisement
- Blue flag, snake root, ginseng, lobelia, tansy, wormwood, wintergreen, pleurisy root, plantain, burdock, sarsaparilla and horehound are among its medicinal plants.
- It might be mistaken for pleurisy or some inflammatory affection of the lungs; but the absence of any chest symptoms, its occurrence independently of the acts of respiration, and other considerations well establish the distinction.
- The matter was still in debate when he was seized with pleurisy, and died at Florence on the 25th of October 1647.
- Believe me, Mr Story, you have not got pleurisy.
- Other physical healing properties include pleurisy of the blood, heart disease, and lung infections.Advertisement
- He married Elise Koch in June 1862, but the following month he had an attack of pleurisy which proved the beginning of a long illness that ended only with his death.
- Such conditions as myalgia, bronchitis, "chronic rheumatism" and pleurisy are often relieved by its use.
- He had had pleurisy in the war and was never robust; in 1929 he started losing weight and was diagnosed as having TB.