Plenteous sentence example
- Rain is most plenteous in the critical months of the year.
- plenteous supply of the purest water is obtained.
- His voice is musical, metallic, fit for loud laughter and piercing wail, and all that may lie between; speech and speculation free and plenteous; I do not meet in these late decades such company over a pipe."
- plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- It is remarkable that all the insectivorous plants agree in inhabiting damp heaths, bogs, marshes and similar situations where water is abundant, but where they are not brought into contact with the plenteous supply of inorganic nitrogenous food as are the roots of terrestrial plants.Advertisement