Pleating sentence example
- In cases of great dilatation of the stomach with no obstruction to the outlet the slack of the walls may be gathered up by pleating and so permanently secured by suturing.
- A good example of the camisia of the 12th century is the rochet of Thomas Becket, preserved at Dammartin in the Pas de Calais, the only surviving medieval example remarkable for the pleating which, as was the case with albs also, gave greater breadth and more elaborate folds.
- Here is a two dimensional slice through the TeichmÃ¼ller space of the twice punctured torus drawn with some of the pleating rays.
- Embrace simplicity and choose dresses that boast softly feminine details, such as fabric or lace overlays, slight pleating or perhaps a very slim line of ribbon or thin beaded trim.
- A high-end girls' winter dress coat will sport other nice details, such as a ribbon and buttons on the back, and flattering pleating to accommodate a frilly party dress.Advertisement
- Belt loops, gentle pleating and an elegant look make these shorts perfect for the golf course or afternoon get-together.
- Worn with pretty sandals and a strand of pearls, this scoopnecked sleeveless dress by Jessica London features inverted pleating to accent the midriff and is the perfect pick for a weekend wedding or bridal shower.
- We also have a strong assortment with unique, feminine details like darting, pleating, pintucks and subtle ruffles that should be in every woman's closet this fall.
- Front pleating elongates while concealing any problem areas.
- Her flowing empire waist gown, has gentle front pleating to conceal the tummy and elongate the body.Advertisement
- This black floor length evening gown features pleating to one side and a double shoulder strap.
- Half skirts may also have pleating while others are completely seamless.