Pleasure-craft sentence example
- Among steel ships, the type known as the "whaleback" originated here; and iron and wooden ships, launches and small pleasure craft are also made.
- Under pleasure craft insurance, theft is, in general terms, an insured risk in respect of the vessel herself.
- Boat owners should be aware that pleasure craft may be delayed by up to two hours whilst the temporary pedestrian footbridge is erected.
- There were also pleasure-craft displays organized by the marina's resident yacht brokerage, Fox's yacht brokerage, Fox's Yacht Sales.
- Above the lock into the tidal basin is a vast basin used by many seagoing pleasure craft.Advertisement
- In the same year, the tiny skiff lock was added especially for pleasure craft.
- There were also pleasure-craft displays organized by the marina 's resident yacht brokerage, Fox 's Yacht Sales.