Pleads sentence example
- Bartlet (Ap. Age, pp. 217-250) pleads for it, and the view is still common among English interpreters.
- On the first, the ferret pleads no contest.
- His sister Isabella, soon to become a nun, pleads with Lord Angelo for her brother's life.
- In the political part of his system Ferguson follows Montesquieu, and pleads the cause of well-regulated liberty and free government.
- The Erinyes demand their victim; he pleads.Advertisement
- I Fall To Pieces: A desperate young woman pleads for Angel's help, as her disembodied stalker grows more violent.
- By a minute of the Board passed in 1884 (which is still in force) all proceedings of courts-martial on officers and men of the royal navy, excepting those where the prisoner pleads guilty and no evidence is taken, are to be referred to him, with a view to the consideration of (a) the charge, (b) the evidence on which the finding is based, and (c) the legality of the sentence, and he writes a minute on each case for the information of the lords commissioners of the admiralty with regard to these points.
- I Fall To Pieces: A desperate young woman pleads for Angel 's help, as her disembodied stalker grows more violent.
- Lil Wayne pleads guilty to a 2007 gun charge.
- Since designers are always updating their styles to meet a market that pleads for individualism, the types of social dresses available are so numerous it would be impossible to list them all.Advertisement
- On December 16, 1995, the Spartan cheerleaders look as if they are going to be thrown out of school as Craig pleads with the principal claiming that they are just born with Spartan spirit and can't help it.
- She spends much of the series fighting the case, but ultimately pleads guilty to the crimes in exchange for a light sentence.