Plaything sentence example
- You have my plaything.
- In fact, from the time of Wathiq, the Caliphate became the plaything of the Turkish guard, and its decline was continuous.
- When she didn't return, he'd find a new plaything.
- A pretty leafy shrub is got ready to make a " plaything " for the seed.
- These attributes make a bike that's more than a mere plaything.Advertisement
- Is the Internet itself set to become the plaything of hidden agencies?
- Without the fulfillment of this task the spread of radio will remain a plaything for the privileged circles of the townspeople.
- She was taken to a military camp in Ituri where soldiers held her captive as a sexual plaything for seven months.
- It is not a sport - not a sport that viewers can play anyway - but an advertising opportunity or rich man's plaything.
- Had his actions truly set her on this path to end up as the plaything of a creature with no capacity for mercy?Advertisement
- I ended up Death's plaything because she pursued me. She was beautiful, and I had eternity alone ahead of me.
- But the land has lost its character; it is becoming the plaything of powers, instead of the meeting-place of nations.
- Mrs Bryant's Pleasure - 1860 This house is a good example of a dolls ' house which was not a child's plaything.