Playoff sentence example
- In a a playoff game against the Boston Celtics, Michael scored 63 points, the record for the most points by one player in a playoff game.
- The club has reached the national playoff the last two seasons a sign of the enduring quality of the side.
- Stewart came to the 18th hole needing a birdie to force an 18-hole playoff.
- London beat Oxford 23-14 and Devon had a second playoff against Hampshire to book their places in the semi's.
- Durham won the event, beating Cambridge B in the final, while Trinity beat Cambridge A in the 3rd/4th playoff.Advertisement
- Well done to Blackpool too, who beat Leyton Orient in the third division playoff final.
- Loren Roberts squandered a five-stroke lead, then won a sudden death playoff over Eduardo Romero to capture the Senior British Open yesterday.
- Turkey went on to win the 3rd place playoff by 3-2 against, co-hosts, South Korea.
- Phoenix were keen to complete their first Ã¢homeÃ¢ win of the season and in so doing complete back-to-back wins over last seasons playoff champions.
- That was the day of the third-place playoff in the rugby world cup, an event in which I had absolutely no interest.Advertisement
- Stewart also won at Hazeltine in 1991 after an 18-hole playoff with Scott Simpson, which featured a two-shot swing on the 16th hole.
- These historical records show, tho, that a playoff berth, let alone promotion, would be just about without precedent.
- As things stand, a draw in the game City have in hand will put the bluebirds in the playoff zone.
- He took us from mid-table obscurity to playoff victory with a threadbare squad in the space of seven months.
- Roy Zhang gets his first SAE Open Section trophy after winning the blitz playoff.Advertisement
- After just one short season with their ailing talent, Carmelo Anthony helped the Nuggets to become a playoff team.