Playing-fields sentence example
- He had the courage also to reform the games, in spite of all the traditions of the playing fields.
- After a few yards turn right through some metal bollards and head up the pedestrian path (Orchard Road) which borders playing fields.
- Surrounding the Center are playing fields for football, rugby, cricket and hockey; floodlit tennis courts and a synthetic turf pitch.
- C include the curtilage of the school playing fields.
- Tipton St. John is particularly proud of its self-help ethos with the playing fields and village community hall both communally owned and run.Advertisement
- The University Observatory is some ten minutes walk from our main site, in the middle of the University playing fields.
- We have entertainment on Wed / Thurs / Sat nights and are situated next to playing fields and a 9-hole golf course.
- Custodial Trusteeship was now with the National Playing Fields Association and not with the Parish Council.
- It features several gardens and fountains, playing fields and many sculptures and monuments.
- The local parks are filled with playing fields for children's sports, campgrounds that can be reserved and plenty of hiking trails.Advertisement