Playing-around sentence example
- I staggered back to my room, away from the contented people playing around the pool, not wanting them to see me in tears.
- In general, I think the American penchant for playing around and exploring the limits of the possible can be a valuable asset.
- The kids could spend hours playing around the rivulet running in the woods behind their home.
- The thing about eyes is that each one is so different and has so many different colors within the iris that just playing around with colors you may not normally wear, may just surprise you.
- Sometimes you'll end up with some great impromptu shots that result from your model playing around with a nearby object.Advertisement
- Instead of playing around with the lens every time to take close up photos of flowers or other small objects, try using the macro mode.
- The trendy outfits can be dressed up for a special occasion or dressed down for playing around.
- Growing up, Paul developed a passion for the guitar, and actually began playing around age eight.
- Atkins won a grand total of 14 Grammy Awards in his storied career.Chet Atkins can do darn near anything on the guitar, and his fingerstyle playing is some the fastest, most complicated, most technical playing around.
- You'll need to do a bit of playing around to see which side of the fence you fall on - if you pick any side at all.Advertisement
- This is a fun mode if you are looking for a quick game where you can enjoy playing around with the different Sonic characters.
- In children older than 12 years, most electrical injuries result from exploring and playing around high-power systems.
- It sounds like nothing, but after a day playing around on the beach you'll thank us.
- When swimming and playing around the pool, a junior girl is likely to be playing with other girls, boys and adults who she does not know well.
- Some users have also gotten a great workout by just putting on their own music and playing around on the equipment.Advertisement
- Eventually other friends joined the band, and before you could yell SLAYER, they were playing around the scene.
- Just remember that none of the changes you make have to be permanent, so you can feel free playing around with the different formatting options until you get the design you want.