Platt sentence example
- In the determination of the relations that should subsist between the new republic and the United States certain definite conditions known as the Platt Amendment were finally imposed by the United States, and accepted by Cuba (12th of June 1901) as a part of her constitution.
- Robertson, a political opponent of Conkling, as collector of the port of New York, and when this appointment was confirmed by the Senate in spite of Conkling's opposition, Conkling and his associate senator from New York, Thomas C. Platt, resigned their seats in the Senate and sought re-election as a personal vindication.
- He never held political office, although he was a candidate for the Republican senatorial nomination against Senator Thomas C. Platt in 1897.
- Platt, also struggling with things his mind could not contrive to reconcile, said " that confounded hypocrite.
- In April Mayer Brown & Platt hired two masons ' partners, Nigel Weiss and Steven Janes.Advertisement
- Landlords like Platt are quick to admit that they have not adopted the full panoply usually associated with serviced offices.
- Mr Platt RE department Events This is a busy term for the RE department with all Key Stage 3 groups having visiting speakers.