Platonic-solids sentence example
- They bear a relation to the Platonic solids similar to the relation of " star polygons " to ordinary regular polygons, inasmuch as the centre is multiply enclosed in the former and singly in the latter.
- This formula only holds for the Platonic solids.
- The final three books are on solid geometry, and conclude with the construction and classification of the five Platonic solids.
- The "ordinary dodecahedron" is one of the Platonic solids (see Polyhedron).
- The work includes Da Vinci's drawings of the five Platonic Solids.Advertisement