Plasterwork sentence example
- The ground floor of the house is open to the public and contains some outstanding 18th Century plasterwork.
- The property has a number of unique original details, including attractive internal plasterwork.
- Fortrey created an expensive and sumptuous home that was extravagantly decorated with strapwork, magnificent molded plasterwork and detailed paint schemes.
- Has the plasterwork been neatly finished off around pipes, light switches, electric sockets etc.
- Serious kit: restored plasterwork, period fireplaces and radiators, bay windows.Advertisement
- The building features decorative plasterwork with scrolls and caryatids, and is one of the countries finest examples of a Victorian theater.
- The decor is outstanding, with original ornate plasterwork.
- The other remarkable feature is the ornamental plasterwork on the ceilings.
- This intriguing example, with decorative plasterwork, is in King Street.
- It was created in ' Strawberry Hill Gothic ' and it still retains the elaborate Gothic plasterwork.Advertisement
- Huge pillars and high ceilings with intricate plasterwork and moldings can be found throughout the building, creating an inspirational learning environment.
- The ceiling with rococo plasterwork and a cornice which shows corbels and flower heads.
- Ornate ceiling plasterwork is complemented with the traditional English style country interior.
- Climb the ancient turnpike stair to the Duke's Suite, including the incomparable 17th century plasterwork ceilings.
- Tin ceilings were created in response to the expensive and heavy plasterwork ceilings that were in vogue before the turn of the century.Advertisement
- Tin panels were lighter and less expensive than plasterwork, but could still be embossed with a complicated design.
- Once installed and painted, it was difficult to distinguish between a tin ceiling and the more expensive plasterwork.