Plasterboard sentence example
- We always prefer to use screws to fix the cladding to the frame even if we are using plasterboard.
- Radioactivity is a major concern where plasterboard is made from synthetic gypsum.
- If you opt for the cheaper plasterboard option, you will need to cut out the laths.
- Course Objectives: Cutting plasterboard to size correctly How to fix plasterboard by direct bonding " dot & dab " .
- The final method is of course to use plasterboard.Advertisement
- When fastening the plasterboard, the screws must be connected to the channels in-between the studs or joists.
- The dining room just has plasterboard which is coming away from it's position.
- Its smooth surface and tapered edges allow for decoration in the same way as standard plasterboard.
- You are told that the existing first floor also has 9.5mm thick plasterboard.
- Classroom partition walls have perforated plasterboard with integrated absorption and high room to room sound reduction.Advertisement
- Use a steel frame with acoustic quilt insulation and two layers of acoustic plasterboard with a skim coat of plaster.
- Non load bearing walls are built in flue gas gypsum plasterboard which is 100% recycled.
- The gap between the plasterboard laminate layers was typically around one meter, with a 100mm mineral fiber quilt in between.
- A small gap should be left around the edges of the plasterboard to avoid bridging the resilient layer.