Plasma-tvs sentence example
- What makes plasma TVs different is that each sub pixel is individually controlled by " advanced electronics " to produce over 16 million colors.
- They have a life span of 60,000 hours compared to about 30,000 hours for plasma TVs.
- I understand plasma TVs are able to produce better color saturation than LCD TVs.
- Today's market offers everything from the familiar hefty square picture-tubes, to flat-panel LCD displays and plasma TVs thin and lightweight enough to be mounted on a wall.
- The great thing about LCD TVs, unlike plasma TVs, is that they come in medium and small sizes (all plasma TVs are large).Advertisement
- Certain industries will fair better than others, like the car industry and housing market, but when it comes to spending money during an economic upturn, consumers will go for electronics like Plasma TVs and home theater equipment.
- On this site, individuals are invited to write in and share their own experiences with everything from plasma TVs to outdoor grills to Internet dating.