Plasma-membrane sentence example
- All cells contain cytoplasm surrounded by a plasma membrane.
- It acts on specific plasma membrane receptors which share common signaling pathways to insulin.
- Other kinases at the cytosolic surface of the plasma membrane then catalyze phosphorylation of Protein Kinase B, activating it.
- Budding of Rous sarcoma virus and vesicular stomatitis virus from localized lipid regions in the plasma membrane of chicken embryo fibroblasts.
- Many signal proteins bind via lipid anchors and/or pleckstrin homology domains to the cytosolic surface of the plasma membrane.Advertisement
- Cell or plasma membrane The outside wall or coating of the neuron.
- We have used laser microsurgery to dissect single cells to gain access to the plasma membrane for patch clamp recording.
- Cells cannot function without the ability to traffick proteins, carbohydrates and fats across the external membrane, called the plasma membrane.
- T tubules are invaginations of muscle cell plasma membrane.
- Density of newly synthesized plasma membrane proteins in intracellular membranes.Advertisement
- The plasma membrane envelopes the particle and buds off to form an intracellular vesicle, the phagosome.
- The zoospore plasma membrane is continuous with the flagellar membrane (F) but only part of the flagellum is seen in this section.