Plainchant sentence example
- Four male singers are rendering the ordered musical style of ancient plainchant.
- We still cherish the ancient skills of singing plainchant.
- The Gloria takes the plainchant Ave Maria as a cantus firmus and the Sanctus uses the plainchant Salve Regina.
- But I would disagree that " simple plainchant " is " surely the most prayerful form of music " .
- This at times sounds like Gregorian plainchant crossed with West Coast psychadelia.Advertisement
- A plainchant responsory is a lengthy item following a reading, allowing time for the content of the reading to be digested.