Plain english sentence example
- The Inside write awards are our annual prizes for the best use of plain English in documents written by civil servants for civil servants.
- I persuaded the council of the institute that we should rewrite the constitution in plain English.
- Chrissie Maher, founder-director of Plain English Campaign, said the system was ' licensed extortion.
- In plain English - it keeps out any malicious hackers.
- The tonality is confident not boastful, intelligent but not parental, playful and in plain English.Advertisement
- The many awards he has won include a silver platter for Crystal Clear Broadcasting from the Plain English Campaign.
- There are situations in which plain English is not sufficiently rigorous to ensure that the text is unambiguous.
- These changes help shatter the myth that legal jargon cannot be replaced with plain English without sacrificing legal meaning.
- Make sure all fees are laid out in plain English.
- Legal terms are laid out in plain English so that anyone can understand what you need to know to protect yourself and your work.Advertisement
- Each one will use a different system, with Experian's being the easiest to read because it's written in Plain English.
- However, in the drive towards a more semantic web, they have also adopted the "X11" standard which uses plain English to denote certain precise colors.