Plaguing sentence example
- He did call her, nerves plaguing him again.
- "Kids," the woman said, as if that answered all the questions plaguing Dean's mind.
- A cougar is confident in herself and is not prone to plaguing self-doubts about her looks or her weight.
- You sure you don't have a woman plaguing you?
- In spite of Ouray's isolation, the world was getting smaller, he said, and with growth came the import of the same problems plaguing the rest of the country.Advertisement
- It's now likely that he'll need plastic surgery to prevent further cuts plaguing the rest of his career.
- Audiences, show producers and her parents were worried this could ruin Candace's self-esteem and possibly lead to an eating disorder, similar to the one plaguing Growing Pains co-star Tracey Gold.
- Another problem plaguing cruises departing from San Francisco to Hawaii is a proposal by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency to require a 48-hour stay in a foreign port before a ship could visit another U.S. port.
- Treat with the proper fungicides early in the season.Birds are the biggest culprit plaguing grape vines.
- The idea was born of the need to address the main concern plaguing individuals who suffer from acne: finding a suitable regimen for individual skin types, bearing in mind that no two skin types are like.Advertisement
- Xander was there for a reason, and Damian suspected it had something to do with the immortals plaguing both gods.