Placemat sentence example
- Of course, I usually use this when working with thread to dress up a plain placemat or filet crochet piece.
- Placemats are a fun addition to any table; get out craft materials and have each person create their own placemat or one for someone else at the kitchen table.
- If you like, you can use a large plate or charger on top of the placemat that you will leave in place throughout the meal, serving other courses on smaller plates you place on top.
- If not, simply leave the center of the placemat empty.
- If you are serving bread, place a bread plate and butter knife in the upper left part of the placemat.Advertisement
- If you are using one of those, place it on the right side of the placemat, outside of your knives and spoons.
- Water glasses and wine glasses go in the upper right corner of the placemat, above the knives and spoons.
- You can turn their original artwork into a plastic placemat.
- Once your placemat is dry, you're ready to preserve it in plastic.
- It lasts the longest, and it makes the placemat water and food tight.Advertisement
- Each pet receives treats, bowls, water, a bed, bottled water and a placemat upon check-in.
- A simple way to make placemats is to cut a piece of clear shelf paper double the size you want your finished placemat to be.
- When you're finished, have it laminated or seal it with clear contact paper to use as a sturdy placemat.
- If you have never made a purse or tote bag before, begin with a simple pattern that doesn't require a lot of extras like this simple purse made from a placemat.
- You can make a fabric purse, even if you don't sew, with this pattern for a no sew purse made from a placemat.Advertisement
- A placemat can really jazz up a fall table.
- The placemat should be placed on a table or floor with the candleholder containing the candles in the center of the placemat.
- Place the corn on each side of the placemat, and add the fruits, vegetables, gifts and goblet to the mat as well.